WE ARE GOING THROUGH A NAME CHANGE AND A COVER CHANGE FOR ALL OUR CURRICULUMS!!
The good news for you is we need to get rid of our OLD inventory to make way for the NEW! So, all KIMI curriculums will be on sale at 40% off while supplies last! Order now! (Does no apply to PDF downloads. PDFs are already the NEW VERSIONS!)
What really happens on the inside of us when we ask Jesus to come into our hearts?
The Great Commission answers this question and so much more. It doesn’t just teach kids how to share the gospel with their friends, but also about how winning the lost fits into God’s Big Plan of salvation from the beginning of mankind to Jesus coming back to earth again. It’s all a part of understanding the Great Commission!
“We have discovered that peer evangelism among young children (one kid leading another one to the foot of the cross for a life-changing encounter with Jesus) is one of the most prolific and effective means of evangelism in the nation.” (George Barna, Transforming Children into Spiritual Champions, pg 68, Issachar Resources, 2003)
Pricing is as follows:
BEST BUY: Paperback: $79.95 (Comes with a Free PDF Download link on inside cover)
PDF Download: $69.95
Help your children gain the understanding and tools they need to do what comes naturally to them–winning the lost! Equip them on sharing their faith effectively with their friends and loved ones! These lessons answer questions like: “What really happens on the inside of a person when they become saved?” “Since the Bible doesn’t have a sinner’s prayer in it, then what is the Bible way to become born again?” “What does sharing our faith in Jesus have to do with Him coming back to earth again?” …and so much more!
13 Lesson Titles:
At first glance you may think your children already know this information. But they have never heard it taught this way!
* The Great Commission
* Pray The Lord of the Harvest
* How Shall They Hear?
* The Gospel Is Good News
* What Is the Plan of Salvation?
* Becoming Born Again
* Confess and Believe
* Prophetic Evangelism
* These Signs Shall Follow
* Baptizing Them
* Making Disciples
* Then the End Shall Come
* Kids’ Ministry Day
* 12 dynamic lessons
* 12 skits for either drama or puppetry
* 12 Power Verse Activities
* Multiple Objects Lessons Per Lesson
* 15 Review Questions for each lesson
* 10 Scriptures Per Lesson for a Sword Drill
* Lesson 13 Designed for the kids to conduct service
* Hands-On Training Manual to train your kids to be evangelists! (Includes Certificates of Completion) Your Children Learn:
* How to present the Plan of Salvation
* Important Salvation Scriptures
* How to Open Conversations about the Lord
* How to Share Their Testimony
* To Intercede for the Lost
* To Do Simple Neighborhood Outreaches
CHANGE COMING SOON WILL BE